Tan ur Hide specializes in providing you with a perfectly customized Sunless Spray Tan at each visit. Prior to every spray tan you will receive a mini color consultation to find the best color based on your skin tone and personal preference! Our experienced airbrush technician has been airbrush tanning clients for more than five years. Tan ur Hide only uses the highest quality products on the market guaranteed to make your tan last more than 5 days.
Tanning full body $36
Tanning full body (rapid) $46
Tanning legs only $22
Tanning upper body $22
Facial Glow $15
Bronze Package (buy 4 get 1 free) $136
Gold Package (buy 9 get 2 free) $288
Airbrush Make-up $85
Hill Country Mobile Tanning additional $35
Bridal Party Package Tanning
" Everything always looks better tan!" Rebecca S. Boerne, TX
- SHAVE you legs and any other areas of your body on the day before. We recommend that you shower and shave one day prior to your tanning session. A glycerin soap is most ideal because it tends to leave the least amount of residue on your skin. (On the other hand, oil-based soaps should be avoided.)
- EXFOLIATE/SCRUB your body and work on any dry patches, like your elbows, ankles and knees. Exfoliating is very important because it will help your tan last longer. The best way to do this is to use a sugar scrub in combination with exfoliating gloves. It is also important to schedule manicure/pedicures, sugaring, and/or waxing appointments before rather than after.
- Avoid perfume, deodorant, and make-up on the day you tan.
- Bring something loose to wear home. We offer disposable panties and bra to wear during your appointment, however you are welcome to wear your swim suit or your birthday suit.
After Spray Tan Care
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing for the first several hours.
- Immediately after your spray tan session avoid activities that may cause you to sweat excessively.
- Ideally, wait at least 8 to 24 hours before showering or bathing with any kind of soap or shower gel. We recommend the next day if possible.
- Apply moisturizer after you shower and everyday after your tanning session. This will help prolong your tan.
- Chlorine from a pool or Jacuzzi can cause your tan to fade faster, apply lotion before entering.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions if this is your first time tanning with us. We look forward to meeting you.